the stripes sky blue blankets made collar coat
incl. VAT, plus shipping
Delivery Time 1 - 7 Business days
I cannot expres how much I admire Katerina's brand Φitolojio Workshop.
Everything she does is just a little magical. A little bit of story telling with this beautiful upcycled woolen blanket coat. Handmade with so much love.
With the love of breathing new life into old textiles, you will enjoy this beautiful full of upcycled details stripes, sky blue Coat. It will keep you super warm and cozy day-and-night.
This Coat is made from a mix of Dutch woolen blanket and a 70’s /80’s sleeping bag. The Coat with small round neck, a Big “Peter Pan” Collar and long roomy sleeves. Big size 2 in 1 patch pockets (x4). It features front blue shades button closure and a hanger loop at the back.
Why it’s perfect for you:
- One of a kind - Your Coat exists once & it will be totally unique to you-
- “I keep every details from the vintage sleeping blankets and transfer them to the up cycled design, such as trims and seams”
- Upcycled from two really beautiful vintage 70’s/80’s blankets - sleeping bag
- Super cozy and warm
- Handcrafted in Amsterdam
- Textiles is sourced and then reworked all in the Netherlands.
- Size M
- It can fit S to L sizes - depending on how you like things to fit
- Lining: Yes - Navy Blue High Quality deadstock Viscose
- Dry Cleaning or Handwashing max 20° C, iron with protection (low temperature)
- 5 - 7 hours work incl. mending, deconstruction process, cutting and sewing
All measurements are taken flat in cm:
67cm shoulder to shoulder / 64cm underarm to underarm (bust) / 52 cm sleeve length from the shoulder line, Total 60 cm / 74cm shoulder to hemline (length) / 66cm waist