the green fig red poppies sweater
incl. VAT, plus shipping
Delivery Time 1 - 7 Business days
So unique, playful and colourful! With fitolijio's love of beautifying and giving new life into old things, you will enjoy this beautiful, full of upcycled details sweater.
It will keep you super warm and cozy day-and-night.
The super large 3 into 1 pockets and the voluminous fit will ensure you stay warm whilst giving you styling options putting layers underneath.
This sweater is made from a Dutch 70’s sleeping bag shopped through a vintage shop at Stadskanaal and a woolen blanket from Lisse, Netherlands . The Sweater with round ‘smile’ neck, beautiful detailed hem and long sleeves with green rib cotton trim. Front big size 3 in 1 patch pocket (x3 openings).
Why it’s perfect for you:
- One of a kind - Your sweater exists once & it will be totally unique to you-
- “I keep every details from the vintage sleeping bag and the blanket and transfer them to the up cycled design, such as the hem and trims”
- Upcycled from two beautiful preloved vintage 70’s sleeping blankets
- Super cozy and warm
- Handcrafted in Amsterdam
- Textiles is sourced and then reworked all in the Netherlands.
- Size S/M
- It can fit XS to M sizes - depending on how you like things to fit
- Lining: Sleeve White lining (Sleeping Bag)
- Dry Cleaning or Handwashing max 30° C, iron with protection (low temperature)
- 2 - 3 hours work
Model wears a size Small (170cm).