incl. VAT, plus shipping
Delivery Time 1 - 7 Business days
Look at this special and unique coat by Fitolijio workshop!
With much love of breathing new life into old textiles, you will enjoy this beautiful full of UPCYCLED ❀ details ❀ Mocha Coat. It will keep you super warm and cozy day-and-night.
This Coat is made from a vintage 70’s / 80’s Dutch sleeping Bag. The Coat with a collarless small round neck long roomy sleeves. Big size 2 in 1 patch pockets (x4). It features front brown button closure and a hanger loop at the back.
Why it’s perfect for you:
- One of a kind - Your jacket exists once & it will be totally unique to you-
- “I keep every details from the vintage sleeping blankets and transfer them to the up cycled design, such as the zippers and trims”
- Upcycled from beautiful preloved vintage 70’s blankets
- Super cozy and warm (with extra lining)
- Handcrafted in Amsterdam
- Textiles is sourced and then reworked all in the Netherlands.
- Size L
- It can fit M to XL sizes - depending on how you like things to fit
- Lining: Yes - Quilted Deadstock off white lining
- Dry Cleaning or Handwashing max 20° C, iron with protection (low temperature)
- 5 - 7 hours work incl. deconstruction process, cutting and sewing
Please refer to the measurements listed below:
All measurements are taken flat in cm:
70cm shoulder to shoulder / 69cm underarm to underarm (bust) / 50 cm sleeve length from the shoulder line, Total 62 cm/ 76cm shoulder to hemline (length) / 71cm waist